GG Horsebit 1955 Large Tote Bag, Black, Leather. Designed with rounded edges and a soft shape, the tote bag is introduced to the Gucci Horsebit 1955 collection for Spring Summer 2020. Made from shiny black leather, the double-handled silhouette has a chain shoulder strap that complements its modern spirit, finished with an organizational interior and magnetic snap closure. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
– Black shiny leather
– Gold-toned hardware
– Cotton linen lining
– Horsebit detail at the front
– Interior zipper and open pockets
– Double leather straps with 3.6″ drop can be tucked and stored inside the bag
– Detachable chain and leather shoulder straps with 10.8″ drop and 26.4″ length
– Leather strap and magnetic snap closure
– Weight: 1kg approximately
– Large size: 16.5″W x 12.6″H x 5.1″D
– Made in Italy
– The model is 5’9″ tall
Gauge Tate –
Hello ! Happy Poshing!
Fabian Glenn –