GG – Jackie 1961 Medium Hobo Bag Black, Leather. The reintroduction of the Jackie bag for Fall Winter 2020 presents a new take on a historical Gucci icon. Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is presented in black leather and enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, shoulder to cross body. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit. The Jackie 1961.
– Black leather
– Gold-toned hardware
– Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
– This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
– Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
– This style is sold with an additional strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
– Adjustable shoulder strap with 6.9″-20.5″ drop
– Handle: 7″ strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5″ drop from central hole
– Piston closure
– Medium size: 14.4″W x 9.6″H x 1.8″D
– Weight: .6kg
– Made in Italy
Juan Norris –
Is this two straps?
Our Fashion –
Thank you for your interest in the product. Please check your inbox help us!
Leilani Zimmerman –
Hi Hi! No doubt, it’s totally gorgeous! I’m sorry, I’m trying to organize and downsize my closets at this time.