- Gucci Horsebit 1955 Shoulder Bag In Burnt Orange And Red Leather Gucci 602204
- Inspired by archival designs, Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit.
- Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- The style is presented in orange and white leather with a contrasting black trim.
- Burnt orange and Red leather
- Black leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8″ to 17.7″ drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8″W x 7″H x 3.1″D
- Cotton linen lining